Students follow the steps below to apply, register, and enroll in a NEXus Course.
1. Identify NEXus Course: View courses on the NEXus Course Catalog.
2. Communicate with HOME Faculty Advisor: Course selections should be approved by the student’s advisor. Discuss course selections with your faculty advisor to ensure the course/s you prefer best suits your academic needs. Verify how the academic credit/grade for the course will translate with your academic advisor.
3. Contact HOME Institution: Work directly with the Campus Staff Coordinator (CSC) at the students’ HOME institution to enroll in a NEXus course.
4. NEXus Tracking Form: Complete and submit a signed NEXus Tracking Form per directions to the HOME Campus Staff Coordinator.
5. Consortium Agreement Form: If receiving financial aid, NEXus course/s may qualify towards those funds. If the NEXus course/s qualify, the student may submit a HOME Institution Consortium Agreement Form to the Home Campus Staff Coordinator.
6. Registration Deadlines: Students must apply/register according to the deadlines dates established by each individual Teaching Institution. The dates vary by institution. Visit Deadline Dates to verify dates.
7. Campus Specific Instructions: Select from the list of Teaching Institutions for specific instructions on how to apply, register, enroll, and complete a NEXus course.
All NEXus students must adhere to the teaching institution’s policies and procedures.
Arizona State University
Loma Linda University
Oregon Health and Science University
The Ohio State University
The University of Iowa
The University of Oklahoma
The University of Texas at Tyler
University at Buffalo
University of Colorado
University of Hawaii at Manoa
University of Kansas
University of Nevada Las Vegas
University of New Mexico
University of Northern Colorado
University of Utah
Virginia Commonwealth University
Washington State University