The NEXus Master’s Pilot: Seven Member Institutions have agreed to participate in a pilot project offering master level courses and enrolling master level students through the NEXus Course Xchange. The participating member institutions are listed below. Graduate (Master’s) students in nursing from participating member institutions are able to take online courses offered by the other member institutions through the Xchange. Courses are placed into clusters based on the academic strengths of the member institutions and revolve around topic areas. A complete list of course offerings can be found at the NEXus Course Catalog.
Guidelines for enrolling in the NEXus Masters Pilot:
- Students work with their Home Campus Staff Coordinators.
- Students confer with advisors to determine if courses are appropriate before initiating the enrollment process.
- Complete and submit a signed NEXus Tracking Form per directions to the HOME Campus Staff Coordinator.
- The NEXus Course Catalog includes detailed course descriptions that identify the course level PhD, DNP or Masters and to whom courses are open.
- For complete instructions on how to enroll in a NEXus course visit the How to Enroll.