Contact TEACHING Institution:
Campus Staff Coordinator (CSC): Elizabeth Gardner
Apply to TEACHING Institution:
• Student must complete a non-degree seeking application online at https://unlv-gradcollege.force.com/Portal_Login; click the “Pay by Check” box when submitting.
• Once submitted, student must forward the confirmation email requesting payment to the UNLV CSC.
• Student does NOT need to submit transcripts.
• If you attended UNLV as a non-degree seeking student the previous term, you do not need to reapply.
• UNLV CSC needs NEXus Tracking Form first to track process through Grad College.
Student Account: Student will receive a password for WebCampus / Blackboard Learn.
Student Notification: Once registered, the student should go to https://www.unlv.edu/nursing/student-resources to review all current graduate student resources.
Course Enrollment: The CSC will email the student when he/she has permission to register for the course. The student must register for the course on MyUNLV.
Platform: The course will be available via WebCampus/Blackboard.
Payment: After registering for the course the student will pay the NEXus Common Price per semester credit online through MyUNLV.
Teaching Faculty Contact: The instructor posts everything related to the course in WebCampus. The instructor will communicate through WebCampus and/or the student’s UNLV email address.
Course materials/ Library access: WebCampus/Bookstore
Course: Student completes course.
Add/Drop: The student must notify the Instructor and UNLV CSC .
Transcript: Student/s submits a UNLV NEXus Transcript Request Form to the UNLV CSC. To avoid fees, DO NOT request a transcript online.
Other: The graduate school does not need transcripts. The UNLV CSC will send a memo that states the student is enrolled in a PhD Program. If a student enrolls in two courses within an academic year, the student only needs to submit a new consortium agreement if on financial aid. If a student enrolls in two different academic calendar years, the student only needs to submit a new consortium agreement if on financial aid.
Glossary of terms
CSC – Campus Staff Coordinator
CFC – Campus Faculty Coordinator
HOME – Institution student will obtain degree from
TEACHING – Institution student is taking course from