Academic Collaborator Member Institutions
Academic Affiliate Member Institutions
How to Enroll
Students follow the steps below to apply, register, and enroll in a NEXus Course.
- Identify NEXus Course: View courses on the NEXus Course Catalog.
- Contact HOME Institution: Work directly with the Campus Staff Coordinator (CSC) at the students’ HOME institution to enroll in a NEXus course.
- Communicate with HOME Faculty Advisor: Course selections should be approved by the student’s advisor. Discuss course selections with your faculty advisor to ensure the course/s you prefer best suits your academic needs. Verify how the academic credit/grade for the course will translate with your academic advisor.
- NEXus Tracking Form: Complete and submit a signed NEXus Tracking Form per directions to the HOME Campus Staff Coordinator.
- Consortium Agreement Form: If receiving financial aid, NEXus course/s may qualify towards those funds. If the NEXus course/s qualify, the student may submit a HOME Institution Consortium Agreement Form to the Home Campus Staff Coordinator.
- Registration Deadlines: Students must apply/register according to the deadlines dates established by each individual Teaching Institution. The dates vary by institution. Visit Deadline Dates to verify dates.
- Campus Specific Instructions: Select from the list below for individual Teaching Institution specific instructions on how to apply, register, enroll, and complete a NEXus course.
- Arizona State University
- Loma Linda University
- Oregon Health and Science University
- The Ohio State University
- The University of Iowa
- The University of Oklahoma
- The University of Texas at Tyler
- University at Buffalo
- University of Colorado
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- University of Kansas
- University of Northern Colorado
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- University of New Mexico
- University of Utah
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Washington State University
All NEXus students must adhere to the teaching institution's policies and procedures.